I’m working with a client and occasionally need I.T. support.
The I.T. person who supports me and the entire division is a model for who an I.T. support person should be:
- He’s very responsive–usually within minutes
- He responds to requests for assistance from anyone including me
- There are no hoops to jump through to get his help
- He gets whatever needs to be done completed quickly and professionally
- He does everything with a smile
Duane is a standout. I look forward to working with him on any issue that might arise.
It doesn’t matter if someone is supporting internal or external customers–great customer service is something to rejoice about.
Photo Credit: CWCS Managed Hosting, Flickr
Thought for the week: