Today, the Winter Solstice occurs at 8:49 pm PST, the shortest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. We begin the march back to the longest day of the year over the next 6 months.
This is the time of the year we spend time with family and friends and contemplate what we want to be different in the coming year. Think about the following areas that I write about most often during the year:
- business execution: where can you improve how you get things done
- customer service: it’s everyone’s job to ultimately take care of the customer
- customer experience: what are you doing to deliver the experience that makes your customers want to do business with you again and again
- innovation: what are you bringing to market that is new and different and valuable
- leadership: what are you doing to retain the people you want to keep while trimming those who aren’t reaching for new challenges
There is real advantage and leverage in making the complex simple. I’d love to help you do just that in the coming year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Photo Credit: Kevin Dooley, Flickr
Thought for the week:
“Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” ― Augusta F. Kantra
© 2015 DAVEGARDNER.biz All Rights Reserved
Note: This posting is based on my weekly “Thank God It’s Monday” that helps you and your company thrive! To receive an email version of “Thank God It’s Monday” to start your week, please subscribe here. I would very much appreciate your suggesting to others that they subscribe.
Privacy Statement: Our subscriber lists are never rented, sold, or loaned to any other parties for any reason.