I recently watched a video from Robin Sharma that is, as usual, quite inspirational. Here are some notes I took as I listened:
- Become unreasonable in every aspect of life: what I expect, what I want, etc.
- Be unreasonable about levels of mastery and avoiding mediocrity.
- Be unreasonable about levels of health and fitness I’ll develop these next 12 months–you can’t become legendary if you have no energy.
- Be unreasonable about the goals I will pursue and the dreams I will realize.
- Be unreasonable about my integrity and the values I will live by.
- Be unreasonable about the people I will influence and the lives I will uplift.
- Be unreasonable about the courage you will model and the passion you will share.
- Be unreasonable in the results I will deliver and the projects I will complete.
- Be unreasonable in the happiness I will experience.
Who is one of the most unreasonable leaders I know of? Steve Jobs. Look at the results he created.
The ideas above will help you thrive.
Photo Credit: Michael Seely, Flickr
A Recent Blog Post You Might Enjoy
Thought for the week: