I’ve had a very busy year. As we all know, 2020 has been a very challenging year:
- COVID pandemic and the ineffective U.S. response to it
- The impact of COVID on our day-to-day lives and the lives of so many
- The 2020 elections
- Murder hornets
- The passing of my father in March
- Not being able to have a celebration of life for my father
- Dealing with my father’s estate
- Staging and selling the family home owned since 1960 plus moving out–so much stuff!
There have also been some positives:
- I’m personally encouraged by the outcome of the presidential election
- We have COVID vaccines that offer the potential to protect us from this virulent virus
- I discovered my father was awarded a patent for a pulse transformer back in 1970-I found the file in his office
I need a break. More than a long weekend or a week or 2. I’m taking a sabbatical until mid-January 2021.
Perhaps you need a break! Perhaps someone you know or love needs a break and you could lend your support.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Peace, peace, peace.
Thank God It’s Monday will be back before you know it!